Back on the Horse



It's been a week since my surgery and I'm feeling pretty good. So good in fact that I've started to exercise again. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to exercise yet but I took it easy and went slow, only doing light aerobics on my elliptical trainer. I did 40 minutes! Yay me! I'm still swollen and bloated from surgery so I'm not bothering to weight myself yet. I don't want to be disappointed.

Exercise and weight loss weren't my only resolutions. I'd also resolved to write more and to be more diligent with my writing. I'm proud to say that I've opened a vein and have begun to pour out my soul onto my computer screen again. I'm working on the second draft of my novel, Incarnate. I find rewrites to be slow going so I've set easily attainable goals. Just taking baby steps at the moment but at least I'm heading in the 'write' direction. I'd be curious to hear how other writers keep themselves motivated.

I want to thank everyone who stopped by Amazon to download a copy of Invisible yesterday. Invisible soared to #2 in the Kindle store under paranormal romance and was #72 in the Kindle store overall. I couldn't be happier with the results of the freebie day. It's all about getting my name out there and it looks like Invisible is in the hands of many more readers now. Another added bonus is that sales have continued today even though Invisible is back to its original price of $2.02.

Until we meet again...Jeanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give me Wings by Joy Redmond

Koolura and the Mayans (Koolura series Book 3) by Michael Thal